- The Ortho-Trauma Foundation and the ON Foundation are proud to announce the establishment of a scientific award in honor of Professor Roland Jakob, one of the most renowned orthopedic surgeons of our time.
- The prize is endowed with 5’000 CHF provided by Professor Roland Jakob and the Ortho Trauma Foundation. It will be awarded for the best manuscript in the field of Orthopaedic Joint Preservation.
- The award is open to both original research articles or review articles that explore the idea of preserving one's own joint for as long as possible through surgical or non-surgical means.
We encourage submissions that cover a wide range of topics related to joint-preserving therapy, including but not limited to new surgical techniques, innovative treatments, rehabilitation protocols, and long-term outcomes.
- The manuscript may be published in the journal KSSTA upon the final approval by the editor.
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2023
For application information and submission please visit the ON-Foundation platform: https://my.on-foundation.org/Awards