THE IMPACT OF SPORT IN CARTILAGE - HOW MUCH IS NORMAL?
After the tough and lengthy Corona quarantine lockdown period, the ICRS is excited to announce the next ICRS Focus Meeting, taking place in Thessaloniki, Greece from March 25-27, 2021
We are honoured to welcome you in Thessaloniki to discuss “The Impact of Sports in Cartilage Health”. We all understand the severity of the morbidity caused by cartilage injuries or posttraumatic – postsurgical osteoarthritis and we are happy to announce that in this special ICRS Focus Meeting we will all manage to get in-depth knowledge of the real problem, focusing on the mid and long term results of injury, or even no-injury!!
- Effect of activity in joint homeostasis
- Acute traumatic injuries in sports: what happens in the cartilage
- Chronic damage and early OA in athletes: any evidence?
- Treatment methodology to achieve better results
- Orthobiologics: the impact on reducing OA prevalence in sports
- Rehabilitation aspects towards achieving homeostasis
- Prevention – Prescription of exercise as “cartilage health tool”
- Treatment algorithm – Set the consensus
- Workshop for rehabilitation on cartilage cases
We are looking forward to seeing you in Thessaloniki,
Emmanuel Papacostas & Christoph Erggelet, Course Directors